Today I gave Kate a piggy back ride around the house. She thought it was hilarious and of course wanted to try it out on her baby. It is hard to tell but her baby is hanging by a foot on her back :O)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
She's so adorable. Love those blue eyes!
She is beautiful! I love her eyes in this picture!
Looks at those gorgeous eyes! Lovely shot!