Day 49
>> Thursday, February 18, 2010 –
random
Today I enjoyed 2/hr massage and facial. It was HEAVEN! Thanks to my sweet hubby for my valentine's day gift. I had big hopes for my photo reflecting the spa time but the lighting was so low and I was so nervous that if I didn't hurry up and take the picture they would come in before I got under the blanket. So here is a photo of the tea that was waiting for me at the end of the session. It is a hard decision...do you use the flash or have a slightly blurry picture?Obviously, I picked the blurry picture :O)


I think I'd pick blurry too ;) And I love your post from a couple of days ago in the park. The comp is perfect, the conversion is perfect, and even your smallest not looking. It looks like a lifestyle photo. Love it!
Very peaceful looking :-)
I can totally picture you in there, half dressed, slightly panicking, flash or blurry, flash or blurry???? I love it.
Did you drink the tea?