Day 52

I LOVE to purge and organize :O) Luckily, for me, my sister does not...well, not as much as I do at least. Today, I got invited over to help clean out my nephew's new room (we have another nephew on the way) I was in heaven! With all the helping hands we were able to donate about 10 bags and throw out about another 3. What a feeling of accomplishment :O) I love it!


I like to believe that Jackson is thinking, which car should I get rid of but in reality he is thinking...I don't know that I want Aunt Nort Nort (should be Courtney) to take pictures of my cars. About two seconds later he gathered them all up and ran inside :O)

Laurie  – (February 21, 2010 at 11:47 PM)  

I love to throw things away too! What is up with that?? It is such a feeling of renewal or something. Great photo! He is too cute with that curly hair!

Samantha  – (February 22, 2010 at 6:06 AM)  

We are in the midst of this very thing..my husband says "when in doubt, throw it out". Unfortunatly for my kids, the weren't happy with Daddy helping today. Great photo!

Megan  – (February 22, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

Nort- Nort... that is too funny :) Great moment you captured!

Hannah  – (February 22, 2010 at 2:36 PM)  

Adorable! I love the expression you were able to capture....and that hair. Perfect!

I am a purger too. I am married to someone who thinks he needs to save way too many things. :)

Kathleen  – (February 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM)  

Thank you for all the help.

I love that picture!!! What a great little boy! :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP