Day 53 - Monday Me
Since I bought my Kindle I have fallen in love with reading again. I used to read all the time and then we had kids :O) As an adult I'm learning to read books I wouldn't normally read, aka not love stories. From the recommendations of several friends I have read some amazing books over the past few months. I'm always open for some more recommendations.


Very cool perspective! I would love a Kindle as well :). Glad to hear that you love it!
I would love a Kindle too. I love to read. Or used to prior to kids :) My favorite author is Dean Koontz. He is sort of Stephen King-ish.
My husband loves his Kindle too. I'm just now getting back into reading. I missed it. :)
I can't imagine reading on an electronic gadget! Yep, I'm on "that side" LOL ...glad you like it though! :-)