Tonight, Kate and I went on a girls night out to see a live performance of Cinderella. She LOVED it! Having never even seen the movie she was extremely fascinated by the play. I love those special times with her.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
What a cool treat!
Ah, Cindi...
Bet that was awesome! My daughter and I are going to see Cinderella performed as a ballet next week! :-)
Well, I'm sure it will not compare to a ballet performance (ours was performed by junior high and high school kids :O) but Kate loved it!
so sweet!! I love my girl moments too. Cute shot too - we have that Cinderella in our house.