Day 58
What a day! I felt my first earthquake this morning at 5:30am when it shock my house like crazy. Turns out it was a 7.3 about 50 off the coast of the island. Luckily, we are okay and there doesn't seem to be any damage. Not something I ever want to experience again! The funny thing is all the Americans could only talk about the earthquake while all the local Japanese went about their day like normal :O) My girlfriends and I decided to go ahead and keep our pedicure appointment since the reports were saying all was safe again. I LOVE this place! An hour and a half of my own little heaven!! I will try and take a picture of the finished product. It is amazing the detail they can put on your toes (p.s. the green is for St. Patrick's Day :O)


We were all worried over here! Glad you are okay. And glad you had fun getting a pedi! I really, really, need one.
I lived in Seattle in 2001 when they had an earthquake. It is a terrifying feeling when you look down at your feet and the carpet in your house is bumping up and down. Glad you are safe. Love the toes!
What a great shot! Love the DOF. Glad everyone is OK. I HATE earthquakes!
Thanks, we are so glad to be safe as well. I can't imagine if I had been standing like you Jen, just gripping to the bed for dear life :O)
Nothing can keep us from pedicures! Not earthquakes, not tsunamis, not even potential drug overdose! I can't wait till next time (to see what happens)!