Day 59

After the girls woke up from their nap and the tsunami warning was over we decided to take a little walk, all of us! I'm sure people think I am a crazy woman taking 2 kids and two big dogs on a walk but surprisingly as crazy as my dogs are they are GREAT on walks!


I am learning a lot about photography from this challenge but it turns out I'm learning somethings about myself as well. The biggest thing is learning to not care what other people think of me when I bust my camera out at the weirdest times or places. Especially, today as I set up my tripod and then walked away.

Trisha  – (February 28, 2010 at 9:50 PM)  

Haha! See, that's why you need someone to follow YOU around w a camera!

Melissa Weber  – (March 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM)  

I love it!!! Good for you for busting out your camera when YOU see fit. :) Great shot!

Megan  – (March 1, 2010 at 1:35 AM)  

I like it! You know, I haven't really learned that "how not to be self-conscious" lesson yet :) Wonder if I will by the end of the year?

Samantha  – (March 1, 2010 at 4:07 AM)  

Gorgeous photo..love the perspective on this! I wanted to respond to your question about my editing. I am pretty much self taught. On that particular photo, I reduced noise, ran portriture on a copy and reduced opacity, just smooting a bit and then bumped my curves a bit. I finished using Florabella's Cosmopolitan action and reduced opacity a bit on it. Sometimes they are a little overwhelming. HTH! :)

Carolyn Benik  – (March 1, 2010 at 6:40 AM)  

I love this shot!! I'm impressed that you took the camera with you and did that! I am not so good about getting out with 2 girls and 1 dog! :)

Laurie  – (March 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM)  

Is that a Phil & Ted's??? We have on and L.O.V.E. it! I couldn't go anywhere without it (2 small kids). I love this shot! You did great with focus!

Courtney  – (March 1, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

Thanks Samantha! Now, I just need to figure out how to do those things ha ha :O)

Yes, Laurie it is a Phil and Ted and I LOVE it too!! I can NOT live without it :O)

Molytail  – (March 6, 2010 at 7:52 PM)  

"Especially, today as I set up my tripod and then walked away"

ROFL ~ I was wondering, as I read/looked, who had taken the photo for you! *grin*

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP