Got to love my brother-in-law! Today, he and his dad came over and mowed out jungle of a yard! And to top it all off Steve even picked up the dog poo :O) Thanks, Steve and Jerry!!!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Looks like he's having a bit too much fun. :) I LOVE the blossoms in your header. Ahh spring.
That is hilarious! He is on happy pooper scooper!
I'm jealous of the shorts and t-shirt. I think I'd scoop poop for that weather!!! haha
Now that is one happy pooper scooper :)
LOL!!! Love it.
My favorite part is the white legs & black boots. Good look, Steve. Does he know you posted this???
What a great guy!! He looks a little too happy to be picking up poo though...