Day 62

My sister's in-laws are in town or should I say country, visiting :O) Jan, Kathleen's mother-in-law, introduced Kate to the Richard Scary books and finding goldbug. We weren't over there for 5 minutes before she asked Jan to sit down with her and read. Too cute! Don't worry, I have ordered that and another book on Amazon so she can find her own goldbug :O)

Anonymous –   – (March 4, 2010 at 12:43 AM)  

I love how this shot tells a story. My kids have all loved the Richard Scary books. They are great for learning vocabulary. They love the DVD's too.

Jess  – (March 4, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

I read a few posts down that you lived in Spokane?! When I left O'Fallon that is where my family moved to. They are still there. How long were you there and where did you live?
ps your pics are amazing as usual. I was so grateful for you tips and I'm going to go buy those books! I have been on I heart photography for awhile. I also really like the Pioneer Woman. She has some free actions that are great.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP