Day 67

Some days I dread the Monday Me challenge but they end up being some of my favorites because my girls will have pictures of us doing our everyday things. It is sad that all too often moms are the ones who are left out of the pictures because we are the ones taking the pictures.

(P.S. My shirt has this crazy silver design on half of it so it is not bird poop Mom :O)

Vicki  – (March 8, 2010 at 10:36 PM)  

Precious! You are so good with the "Monday Me" challenge. What great memories!

Laurie  – (March 8, 2010 at 11:43 PM)  

How sweet! You are right though, you won't regret getting in the picture. I need to do more of that :)

Alison  – (March 9, 2010 at 1:56 AM)  

Aww, what an adorable shot! I agree, we're not in nearly enough pictures, especially with the kids!

Unknown  – (March 9, 2010 at 7:49 AM)  

I wish that I had these types of photo of my children. lucky you.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP