Day 68

Anyone want two dogs???

Megan  – (March 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM)  

Oh no they didn't! Bad Charlie and Gusser :)

Chelsea Albert  – (March 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

Oh my gosh! I have two troublesome dogs of my own! :)

Molytail  – (March 9, 2010 at 8:20 PM)  

Oh dear! LOL :-P

[though they likely just thought it was some kind of toy]

Unknown  – (March 10, 2010 at 2:15 AM)  

I think that I would have the same feeling. good thing it was just the remote and not the camera.

Shannon Joy  – (March 10, 2010 at 1:27 PM)  

Oh no!!!!! Thanks for asking, but no :)

Laurie  – (March 10, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

Woops! Good thing they are cheap! And I have two dogs that do their own share of destruction ;)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP