P.S. She did have some really cute bloomers on before nap time but I'm lazy if I know we aren't leaving the house (so for my family who are going to comment on her diaper that is why she isn't wearing bloomers :O) he he
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Such an adorable shot!
LOL that's so cute. Reminds me of my daughter. Love the dress!
How adorable! It is funny how much they enjoy kitchen cabinets! My son can trash the Tupperware cabinet in lightening speed!
How cute!
So sweet! I love her little baby toes :)
Oh, I kind of miss those times. Where I had to shove all the Tupperware back in the cupboard. Twenty-five times a day. Kind of.
ah yes, the curiosity! *grin*