Day 74 - Monday Me
Even though we have only lived here a few short months God has blessed me with some great friends! And I know they are great because today during our Monday Starbucks trip after Stroller Strides they let me set up my tripod and take pictures of us "trying" to act normal. Obviously, that didn't go as planned! Thanks for being such fun friends!!


Starbucks?? :) They do serve drinks other than coffee I suppose. Your ap is going to have to be pretty closed up if you have people on such different planes. If everyone was closer to the same distance from the camera you could keep it more open.
I have been sick for almost a month, and so I had catching up to do here on your blog. I LOVE
your photography. Your girls are gorgeous, and you are as cute as can be. I wish I could always get that wonderful exposure like you do, where the colors just pop and the skin looks right. Do you do much in PP? What do you use? Even your B/W conversions are so sharp and have such depth. Oh, one more thing, I had to laugh out loud at the phone photo. I got a new cell phone a year ago and the first day I had it, my little Dachshund almost chewed the corner off. What would we do without these little furry friends?
Is that Trisha? she's so goofy. LOL. I would try using a narrow aperture maybe?
Good friends are awesome! Looks like you have some fun ones! And it is great that they are willing to le you play :) And I'm thinking your ap would need to really closed too. And focus on the closest person to the camera as focus falls back. That is about all I know (and learned from CM's!!!)
Thank you for the tips everyone! I will try a more closed up aperture next time :O)
I think it is a great picture...it shows a lot of personality! You always do such a great job!!
This is a beautiful photo! I love the look and posture of the woman on the right - "I'm being normal." LOL you have a fun group of gals.
Loving the project. I'm trying to get motivated enough to start one as well.
One thing to try is to go to dofmaster.com and use the online calculator. Here you can change values such as aperture, focal length and distance to see how large your depth of field will be.
Hopefully that helps, keep up the great work!
J
Thanks!! I will check that out!