Day 79

Happy Birthday to my sweet Emma!! Part of our day of fun I decided to do a little photo shoot on the beach. It didn't go as planned because it was super windy! We still had a great time and got some fun pictures. I can't believe my baby is one already!! She fills our life with such joy and I thank God everyday for her!!

Shannon Joy  – (March 21, 2010 at 12:26 AM)  

Absolutely adorable! Happy birthday, sweet girl!

Laurie  – (March 21, 2010 at 3:37 AM)  

Aw! Love her little outfit and balloons! Happy Bday!

Janell  – (March 21, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

aww beautiful pic, love the balloons.

grandmabish  – (March 21, 2010 at 1:25 PM)  

This is ADORABLE!!!Great picture

Jess  – (March 21, 2010 at 2:14 PM)  

OK, Question for you. On day 75 where she is so cute crawling in the cupboards, can I ask what your settings were set at? The lighting is PERFECT. I can never get lighting like that inside. Your shots are always right on so I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving some advice. ISO? Flash? Shutter speed? THANKS for your help. Also, those balloon ones turned out so cute!!

Jess  – (March 21, 2010 at 2:18 PM)  

Sorry another comment :). I found another website that has many free action sets. http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/. Just thought I would share.

Courtney  – (March 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

Thanks Jess!!! I sent you an email with the info :O) I will have to check that out!

Molytail  – (March 21, 2010 at 8:55 PM)  

Lovely picture ~ happy birthday to her! :-)

SarahCate  – (March 23, 2010 at 5:28 PM)  

O my gosh- this is by far my favorite picture of the day! Simply beautiful! Happy Birthday to your sweet litte 1!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP