Day 80

Today was spent laying on the couch under my "Mama Love" quilt :O) I call it that because I begged my mom to make me a quilt (she is the best...here is her website. She designs quilts and is AMAZING!) So, a few years ago she made me this quilt and I LOVE it!!


I woke up this morning with a slight fever and the inability to stand up. Luckily for me, my sister is stationed here and took Kate so I only had Emma and could rest. What a blessing!! Then a friend dropped off lunch. I am one lucky girl! Thanks everyone!!

Molytail  – (March 21, 2010 at 8:55 PM)  

Lovely quilt! I hope you feel better soon ~ being sick is no fun at all.

Trisha  – (March 21, 2010 at 9:45 PM)  

I just looked at your mom's website & she's going to give me a lesson in free motion quilting when she gets here, right??? :))

Laurie  – (March 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM)  

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Beautiful quilt. Wish my mom made those!

Shannon Joy  – (March 22, 2010 at 11:13 AM)  

Anyone will feel better after snuggling with that quilt. You have one talented mom. Feel better soon.

karren  – (March 22, 2010 at 12:04 PM)  

i hope that you will feel better real soon. That is a beautifu quilt.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP