Day 100

Whoo hoo!! 100 days!!! I am so impressed with myself (if I say so myself :O)


Today has been amazing! Spent the morning getting a pedi with friends and then went to the beach with my sweet family. I was shocked at how relaxing it was with a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. This was our first time at the beach here in Okinawa and Kate LOVED the water and Emma LOVED the sand :O) I wish I hadn't cut off of Kate's arm but such is life with a running kiddo.

Melissa Weber  – (April 11, 2010 at 1:17 AM)  

Congrats on reaching 100 days! I'm proud of myself, too. ;) Great shot, she's adorable.

grandmabish  – (April 12, 2010 at 12:46 AM)  

This is such a cute action shot. I LOVE how you got the water droplets!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP