Day 107

Today Ian and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! I love and respect him more today then the day we said "I do." He is amazing husband and I'm so blessed to call him mine :O) We had a wonderful day at the beach and then dropped the girls off at my sister's and headed to Transit Cafe for dinner. Oh my!! It was super yummy and a view of the ocean! One of my friends, Brittany, had told me about their ice cream sundae years ago and I have been looking forward to it! Yummy!!!

Laurie  – (April 17, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

Looks yummy! Happy Anniversary! :)

Shannon Joy  – (April 18, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

That looks heavenly! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Sounds like you had the perfect celebration!

BrittanymSoto  – (April 18, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

OH MY GOSH , i so miss the sundaes . Happy Anniversary to you both, you are an amazing couple.

Janell  – (April 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM)  

yum! Happy Anniversary! Ours is today. :)

grandmabish  – (April 19, 2010 at 1:52 PM)  

That's a sweet tribute to your husband. It is so good that your love and respect for him have grown so much each year.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP