Day 108

I was sick again yesterday. I decided my body hates me :O) I got myself off the couch long enough to try and catch the family eating dinner but Kate skated out of there when she saw me coming. I love how Ian and Emma look like they are deep in conversation, I wonder what world events and issues they were discussing. If you look closely you can see me in the reflexion of the window :O)

grandmabish  – (April 20, 2010 at 5:05 AM)  

This is such a cool photo. I love your reflection n the glass too! You commented on the "action shot" I did yesterday. I have 5 that I did in Manual, then I decided to try shutter priority (TV) on my last one. I keep thinking I have to do manual only because of all the great CM's who show that it can be done...but this time it worked out great for the shutter Priority.

grandmabish  – (April 20, 2010 at 5:13 AM)  

I forgot to mention that shot was at 1/5000

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP