Day 109 - Monday Me
>> Monday, April 19, 2010 –
Monday Me
I made a promise to myself that after Emma was born I would put make up on everyday...even if that means at 5pm when I finally get around to taking my shower.
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
You look great! I have the same philosophy! If you look good, you feel good....or at least feel better ;)
love it
That's a good goal...and a very nice photo. I need to get in the habit of doing my hair and makeup first thing in the morning. I thought it would get easier to take care of myself as I got older...haha. So far, the ride has not slowed down for me.
Very pretty! I try to do the same thing everyday.
Cool photo ~ I don't wear makeup, mainly because I haven't got a clue how to use 3/4 of the stuff...or at least, how to use it without looking like a Jem doll or something. :-P
[I'd prolly poke myself right in the eyes with that mascara stick thing!]