Day 110

I was on the phone with my parents this morning and my dad asks "Why does everyone at your house keep crying?" My mom and I both said at the time "Because I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. It is what they do!" He just doesn't understand (That is his favorite quote he he I love you Dad!!) Of course, while I'm trying to get some cute pictures of Emma in her precious Japanese lady bug outfit, she does what she does a lot these days...cries. What's funny is, you can sometimes tell her "no, no crying" and she thinks about stopping for about 2 seconds and then cries anyway. Oh well!

Megan Donahue –   – (April 20, 2010 at 11:56 PM)  

aaaahhhh, walker is crying more these days, too! so glad to see maybe it is just this age, i was starting to wonder where my eternally happy little boy went! emma is just too cute!!

Alison  – (April 21, 2010 at 1:19 AM)  

What a face! The crying is a very familiar sound here too.

Claire  – (April 21, 2010 at 7:10 AM)  

maybe you should tell your dad that just because he had 3 PERFECT non crying children, that is not how it works for the rest of the world!!! love you and love your blog!

Shannon Joy  – (April 21, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

This made me giggle!!!! I can SOOOOO relate :). People complain when they call and I don't answer and they complain when they call and my kiddos are crying. Can't win!! LOL!!!! She is so cute... tears and all :)

Unknown  – (April 21, 2010 at 1:43 PM)  

poor little thing and this is just what kids do at that age. better than a yelling teenager.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP