Day 111
>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010 –
Emma
Since Ian was in the States when Emma had her first birthday we decided to wait till he got home to celebrate it :O) Last night around 7pm I decided we should do it tonight. It was super low key and I LOVED it! Kate's first birthday was too much and I didn't get to enjoy her or our guests. Emma like many 1 year old's was hesitant about the cake as first but after Ian fed her a little she loved the icing :O) Not sure if she actually ate any of the cake though!


I think she likes cake! Great picture!
SO sweet! I love it!
As long as the icing is yummy, who needs the actual cake? :)
for the record i thought kate's first bday party was lovely :)! you are supermom. i just love keeping up with your beautiful photos!!