Day 112

In honor of Earth Day, I decided it was finally time to plant these sunflower seeds my mom sent Kate. She loved shoveling the dirt in the little buckets. I asked her "What do plants need to go?" her response "Flowers!" Guess I have a little more teaching to do :O) I have the worst brown thumb so I REALLY hope we can get these seeds to grow!! Fingers crossed!! Happy Earth Day!!

Laurie  – (April 22, 2010 at 8:51 PM)  

This is beautiful Courtney! Her skin tone is perfecto! Love the DOF!

Vicki  – (April 23, 2010 at 3:06 AM)  

What a great way to celebrate Earth Day. Good luck with your sunflowers. Gorgeous photo!

Janell  – (April 23, 2010 at 3:56 AM)  

aww love the colors, especially how the yellow stands out.

Megan  – (April 23, 2010 at 5:26 AM)  

... because who doesn't do their gardening dressed in white? hehe :) Pretty picture!

BrittanymSoto  – (April 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM)  

Kate looks so beautiful in this photo, like a little angel.

Alison  – (April 24, 2010 at 2:39 AM)  

Planting in a white dress. You are brave! Adorable shot!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP