Day 113

At the furniture fair last weekend I found this stool which I ADORE!! As we walked around a Japanese lady came up with doughnuts for the kiddos and was really kind. This is how our conversation went :O)


Me: How much for the stool?

Lady: This is the only one. Hand painted. It is normally $50.

Me: Ok

Lady: But, I will sell to you for $40.

Me: Ok

Lady: How about $30?

Me: Ok, I'll take it!

I am an AMAZING negotiator :O) he he. Which makes me love it even more!!

Vicki  – (April 23, 2010 at 10:36 PM)  

Wow... you are good! LOL The stool is beautiful.

Alison  – (April 24, 2010 at 2:38 AM)  

What a find (and a deal!) It's so pretty!

Shannon Joy  – (April 24, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

What a great deal! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Molytail  – (April 28, 2010 at 9:30 PM)  

I wish we could haggle in the shops here! Everything is overpriced. :-P

That's a beautiful looking stool! :-)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP