too cute!!!! Courtney I love checking your blog every day to see your latest picture that you have posted for the day. Thanks for sharing your life by way of your pictures with the rest of us. I love you!!!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
You two are so darn cute! :)
You guys are cute!
Ahhh... Very sweet... the cupcakes too! :)
too cute!!!! Courtney I love checking your blog every day to see your latest picture that you have posted for the day. Thanks for sharing your life by way of your pictures with the rest of us. I love you!!!
I love how he gets the TV remote and you get the camera remote :)
Sweet! You two are a cute couple. I LOVE your B/W conversions
This is such a fun shot and such a great moment to have captured. Great conversion.
I love this photo-
so natural and a great normal "moment" caught on camera