Day 117

Emma loves her milk!! It didn't start out that way. She hated it and would throw it across the table. I tried flavoring it with chocolate ovaltine which is what we had to do for Kate to drink it (breast fed snobs :O). Emma does not have a sweet tooth like her sister so she threw that on the floor as well. I finally tried strawberry nesquik (I know, I know adding sugar to get my kids to drink milk isn't the best idea but it works) After about 2 weeks of flavored milk we cut that out and Presto! - they love their regular white milk!


This picture just makes me laugh because it looks like she is trying to strike a pose against the fridge. Oh, that girl cracks me up!

Shannon Joy  – (April 27, 2010 at 8:50 PM)  

She is so cute!!! Love the pose!!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP