Day 118
>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010 –
random
We have a big formal dinner coming up in a few weeks for my hubby's work. I am really excited about getting dressed up but trying to find a dress in a foreign country was starting to stress me out. Some friends and I ventured to a local boutique tonight and I had the best time. They were so kind and helpful! The owner even said she is going back to NYC to buy some new stuff in June so if we had any requests to just let us know. I lucked out and found this amazing dress that I LOVE! Here is a sneak peek (the earrings) Will take a picture of the dress on our big night out :O) (Excuse the graining ISO :O)


SparkleSparkle! Glad you found a dress ~ I'll bet you'll look lovely! :-)
Prettyu and sparkly!
love the earrings -
can't wait to see the dress!!!
my curiosity is jumping!!1