Day 119

I can't tell you how excited I am...I was able to sign up for the Beginner's Workshop on Clickin' Moms! I have been smiling all day! I can't wait to learn as much as I can!!!!


grandmabish  – (April 30, 2010 at 12:15 AM)  

I wish I were signed up for the beginners workshop too....but I have been quite ill for awhile now, and am headed for surgery, so I hope they offer one later in the summer. your photos are SO GOOD already! you are going to be AWESOME!!!

Laurie  – (April 30, 2010 at 1:20 AM)  

Lucky dog! I just saw the announcement this morning and of course it is sold out. Oh well. I am taking a workshop by Willette Studios??? on taking your own child's portraits in June. It is only $90, so I figured I couldn't lose there. I think it is more on creativity, etc with assignments and feedback. You should join me!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP