I am so proud of my...I mean Kate's sunflowers! Look at them!! It has only been 8 days and they are actually growing! This may inspire me to grow a whole garden :O)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
oh wow those look awesome! Sad to say my son's plant's have died. LOL.
Grow little flowers, grow!!
I love the light in this shot and the way they are all leaning toward the window.