Day 121

What a day! It all started at 5am when I woke up to get in line by 5:30AM to sign Kate up for a two day a week morning preschool program. Registration started at 7am but the first people in line had gotten their the night before at 7pm and camped out for 12 HOURS!! When I got there at 5:30am there were about 20 people in front of us. Luckily, I got her in the program I wanted. I almost started to cry during sign up, the thought of Kate doing something without me breaks my heart. But this is as much for her as it is for me :O) More tears to come in September when she starts.


Next, a friend's 1 year old birthday party :O) We had a great time! Then off to buy a new kitchen table and we put ours on the local "craigslist" type website. Holy Cow!! They are worse then craigslist. In the first 2 hours we had 10 emails and 6 phone calls and two people to stop by. Crazy!! Although, it was a busy crazy day it was a great Saturday :O)

Laurie  – (May 1, 2010 at 10:15 PM)  

What a cute dress and a fun moment!

Here is her blog info on the workshop:
http://willettedesigns.com/category/finding-the-joy-2010/

And here is the CM's link....it has more info. I think it is still only open to CM's and at a discount rate of $90--regular $125:
http://www.clickinmoms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65233

Alison  – (May 2, 2010 at 12:04 AM)  

Camping out, holy cow! Glad you got her into the program you wanted. This is such an adorable shot. She looks like she's flying!

Megan  – (May 2, 2010 at 1:43 AM)  

Cute :) I bet after a week of preschool you will LOVE it! Can't say I won't feel the same way about Isaac, though.

Claire  – (May 2, 2010 at 2:05 AM)  

Courtney, as a Kindergarten teacher for what seems like 100 years, I can tell you that you and Ian are definitely doing the right thing...the children who have never left mom's side, take forever, if ever!, to adjust to Kindergarten while their classmates who have been to preschool come flying into Kindergarten!!

Unknown  – (May 2, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

That's crazy, camping out overnight to get registered? Love the photo It helps take out some of the craziness.

Anonymous –   – (May 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM)  

This photo just makes me happy. What a little doll.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP