Day 122

We had a nice relaxing day at the beach with Trisha and Kathleen and all the kids. I feel like a crazy mom with ALL the stuff I bring. I would love to be one of those people who shows up at the beach with a towel and a book but I have - a gallon of water, cooler, bag of crap, umbrella, chair, blanket and two kids. I will downsize this soon because I felt like a pack mule today carrying all of that myself.

Laurie  – (May 3, 2010 at 12:48 AM)  

Get one of those roller carts :) But make sure it is the kind with big fat wheels. With two kids, you can't get away with just the chair and the book. I miss the beach!!!

grandmabish  – (May 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM)  

You actually caught the sparkle in the sand. Your photos are so crisp and beautiful. What lens are you using? It's probably more in the "Know how".

Anonymous –   – (May 4, 2010 at 3:42 AM)  

courtney, all winter long, I said I was going to downsize to a book/chair /towel..but the bag isfull of suntan lotion, lunch( dont feel like concession food), umbrella, Loung chair...and cooler...hats, etc.. I look like something out of a 60's movie. I also had jackets in the car..and didnt even bring my noodle this year. am going to try your suggestion.

Carolyn Benik  – (May 6, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

I love this image. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP