Day 123 - Monday Me
>> Monday, May 3, 2010 –
Monday Me
Last night at 4:22am, Kate woke up crying. When I got up, I smelled the WORST smell...dog diarrhea!!! I walked downstairs to find a nice pile waiting for me by the back door. I cleaned it up the best I could. This is the second time this has happened in two months. I decided I needed a SpotBot. Boy, was I right!! It cleaned up the stain with the press of a button!


Of course you needed your own... I don't think I've used mine since you left :)
Hmmmm. I almost bought one of these not long ago. Love Real Simple too :)
Great shot!!! I may need to look into this magic machine :). Love Real Simple as well!
Hey, I also love Real simple! I am even acquainted with doggie poop problems. Small world isn't it?