In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Don't give up! :) Maybe you could modify to taking a picture every day but only posting every couple days or once a week in a big batch?
ahh 273 more days! I'm losing steam too. Hard to think of ideas. Keep up the good work though!
Keep going, girly! I adore your images every day :)
I love your blog too! the lighting here is really nice!
I am right there with you. I have so much on my plate I never seem to get these posted. I really really want to finish.
I love this picture, it's the kind you'll treasure in the years to come.
Think of it as we have finished 25% already!!! Time flies! You can DO it!!! :)