Day 93
>> Saturday, April 3, 2010 –
Kate
First off, thanks everyone for your encouraging words! I guess we will all have our days where we want to call it quits and it is nice to know there are others out there to encourage me to keep going! I will be in your corner if you day comes :O)
Well, I always said I would never be one of those mothers but it turns out I am :O) My sister gave Kate a gift card to get a kid pedicure at our favorite place, Cocok's. Today we finally used it so my sister took her and I came along to be the mamarazzi :O) Kate LOVED it! Here she is enjoying her complimentary lemon tea and going through the book to pick out her design. I couldn't resist posting more then one of the finished products as well.



You might not be one of THOSE moms but I am going to be one of THOSE Aunts! Next time it will be mani/pedi combo.
I have been following...you have a lovely family. Waving warmly from NC. Happy Easter!
Kim
Can't wait to hear all about this! I love the kids cup of lemon tea too! I'm counting down the days till Mimi can do this for her bday! Love it!
Aww, that's precious. I love the top one!
I am so going to be one of those moms. Just because that is one perk of having a girl. Always having someone to get your toes done with. I love them. And your toes look amazing!
That is so super cute! Yes please don't quit the 365 challenge, yours is one of the only ones I look at! :)
SUPER fun!!!! What a great time together :). Glad you are hanging in there!!
This top photo is soo darn cute! Your photography is always so good, and I love reading what you write too.
LOVE this!