Day 94

Happy Easter!! I hope everyone enjoyed this special day and took a moment to thank God for sending us His son who died for our sins!


My mom, Honey, made matching out outfits for all the girls and my nephew...they are too cute!! My sweet husband was kind enough to act like a fool to get all the kids to laugh while I was trying to get a few photos.

Hannah  – (April 5, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

That is a great picture...I love how to two older ones are smiling at each other.

Vicki  – (April 5, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

This is just darling.. Adorable outfits too!

grandmabish  – (April 6, 2010 at 3:31 AM)  

What sweet interraction between the kids. The photo almost has a retro feel to it. I love it!

Alison  – (April 7, 2010 at 2:20 AM)  

This is adorable! I love how happy they all are!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP