Day 95 - Monday Me

I used to really not like my hands. I am in my 20s yet my hands look as if they are in their 40s. But you know what, I have my mom's hands and my grandma's hands which makes me like them. Well, I'm learning to at least :O)

Laurie  – (April 5, 2010 at 9:40 PM)  

That's funny! I've never really liked mine too much either. Mine seem disproportionately big. Also my mom's hands! lol Love your ring. And great idea for a Monday me!

Megan  – (April 6, 2010 at 12:56 AM)  

Your hands do not look more "mature" than the rest of you! (which is very youthful... I can hear you sarcastically saying thanks :-P)! But, I'm glad you're growing to like them no matter what.

grandmabish  – (April 6, 2010 at 3:32 AM)  

Nice shot. Love em now...it doesn't get better. They look lovely to me.

Melissa Weber  – (April 6, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

I think you have lovely hands. Now me, I hate my hands. I always have!

Shannon Joy  – (April 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM)  

I think you have beautiful hands. Good for you for capturing your hand.

Trisha  – (April 6, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

I have my mom & gma's hands as well! I don't love mine either but I like all the stuff they help me do. :))

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP