Day 97

I guess I'm a little obsessed with hands this week :O) Maybe tomorrow I will get little Emma's hands busy at work.


We were lucky that Ian came home from work early today but it is only because he has to go to bed by 5pm so he can go to work tomorrow super early. Oh well! Kate and I made sugar cookies and I had these food coloring pens to decorate them. Kate LOVED that Daddy was able to help. I did too :O)

Janell  – (April 7, 2010 at 3:08 PM)  

aww so sweet! I like the hand pics. :)

Laurie  – (April 7, 2010 at 8:22 PM)  

How sweet! Love the yellow mark on his hand. It couldn't have come from the yellow marker she is holding, could it? hehe

Vicki  – (April 8, 2010 at 1:32 AM)  

How cute! Those markers look like a lot of fun. I think my kids would love them!

Alison  – (April 8, 2010 at 1:59 AM)  

I love hand pics! And love those pens!

grandmabish  – (April 8, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

Sweet photo. Shots like this are so important. I wish I had realized that when my kids were growing up.

Shannon Joy  – (April 8, 2010 at 12:20 PM)  

So very sweet!!!! I need to work on hand photos :). I've been big into feet lately! Great shot!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP