We received a box yesterday of super cute clothes from my mother-in-law. This is one of Kate's favorite dresses because she can spin and twirl in it. The girl got so dizzy it was HILARIOUS!!
So Pretty! And there's that awesome chair of yours that I love so much. I also want to thank you for supporting my in the MS Walk... I truly appreciate it Courtney!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
something w/ girls and twirly dresses -
Love it!!!
So Pretty! And there's that awesome chair of yours that I love so much. I also want to thank you for supporting my in the MS Walk... I truly appreciate it Courtney!
Thanks for posting this, Courtney. It is so much fun to watch her twirl. I knew she would like that one the best!!!! Love it!
This makes me laugh!!! Looks like she is having a ball!!! LLOOOOVVVEEE that chair!!
Oh I love that chair, where did you get it? And your daughter is so cute!
So darn cute! Little girls are so fun. I love her bright blue dress. She looks so happy.