Day 126

I had one of those proud Mama moments today. About two months ago, Kate's gymnastics coach asked if we wanted to move up to the advanced gymnastics class. Today was her first day as we were waiting for a spot to open up. She did a great job! In this class she is able to use different equipment that she was not able to use in the other class, like this bar. She climbed up the wall and did a flip with some assistance. She was able to hold herself up on the bar. Ian was even able to make it to class since he had the day off since he just returned from a trip. We were so proud (yes, I realize she is not yet 3 and we don't think she will be in the 2024 Olympic but we are still proud parents :O)

grandmabish  – (May 6, 2010 at 11:41 PM)  

I LOVE those proud mommy moments. So Cute there on the bar!

Janell  – (May 7, 2010 at 4:16 AM)  

ahh that is so cute! Love it!

Carolyn Benik  – (May 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM)  

adorable! And you never know if she'll be an olympian! :)

Shannon Joy  – (May 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

What a cutie pie!! I'm sure you are so proud!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP