Day 127

GREAT NEWS!!! The doctor just called with the test results to Emma's VCUG she had on Wednesday. Her VUR is gone!! Since she was 5 weeks old she has had to take a daily antibiotic to help prevent urinary track infections because of her kidney reflux. During the first 4 months she had 4 UTI's. This is wonderful news!! We are so happy to hear that it is gone and she can come off of the medicine! Thank you Lord for healing our baby girl!!!

Laurie  – (May 7, 2010 at 10:38 PM)  

YAY! That is funny. I used to be a pediatric xray tech and performed VCUG's all of the time. I think that is everyone's (patient included) least favorite exam. So happy she doesn't need to go through them anymore.

elizabeth  – (May 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM)  

so glad she's healed!! And what a beautiful picture - I love the eyes!!! Enjoy your weekend

Megan  – (May 8, 2010 at 1:36 AM)  

Yay! That is fantastic :)

Janell  – (May 8, 2010 at 9:43 AM)  

yay! She has such pretty eyelashes.

Shannon Joy  – (May 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM)  

God is so good! What a perfect capture. She's absolutely precious!

grandmabish  – (May 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

How wonderful for all of you. She is an absolutely gorgeous baby!!!

Carolyn Benik  – (May 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM)  

WONDERFUL!! I'm so happy for you! And what a gorgeous image of her!!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP