Day 128

What a wonderful Mother's Day!! I realize it is not officially until tomorrow but Ian planned this amazing relaxing day for me today :O) As I headed out for my hair appointment he handed me an envelope "Mrs. S" with this itinerary in it. After my hair appointment was lunch with my sister and then pedicures at our favorite place. Next, was a hand and body treatment at a reflexology place. Wow!! Amazing!! 5 whole hours of pampering, peace, and relaxation. We were able to end the day with a great dinner with some friends, the Castlen's, who are visiting the island for a wedding. Thanks for such an amazing day, Ian!!! I love you!!

Shannon Joy  – (May 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

What a sweetheart of a hubby you have!!! I'm sure you enjoyed thoroughly :). Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous –   – (May 10, 2010 at 9:01 AM)  

YOu have one wonderful husband and you are one terrific mother YOu deserved the special day, Courtney, love mary

The Klinkner Family  – (May 10, 2010 at 11:35 AM)  

Nice job Ian, taking care of two women, impressive! :) Hope you enjoyed Mother's Day, Courtney. We miss you!

BrittanymSoto  – (May 11, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

Ian did good, hope it was a fabulous day

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP