Day 129


We had another great day! Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!

I guess we have begun the rainy season here on the island! Kate loved jumping around in the puddles of water.

Megan  – (May 9, 2010 at 11:51 PM)  

Very fun! I think Washington is finally heading OUT of the rainy season :)

Laurie  – (May 10, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

Cute little boots and coat!

Anonymous –   – (May 10, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

Since it is still Mother's Day here, Happy MOther's Day courtney, you are one swell mother. love aunt mary

Anonymous –   – (May 10, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

love those boots. all the better to play in puddles. mary o.

Estee  – (May 10, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

Great picture! I need a pair of those.

grandmabish  – (May 10, 2010 at 3:06 PM)  

Happy mother's Day...sounds like you had a nice one! I love how you stopped the action above the puddle!

Janell  – (May 10, 2010 at 4:24 PM)  

Love this! what a fun picture!

Shannon Joy  – (May 10, 2010 at 8:49 PM)  

Happy Mother's Day!!!! Love this shot!!!!!!!

TSlaz  – (May 10, 2010 at 10:22 PM)  

great shot, love the movement! happy mothers day!

Carolyn Benik  – (May 14, 2010 at 12:03 PM)  

LOVE THIS!!!! Such a great capture!! By the time we got rain boots (not much rain around here), it's been snow only, and no puddles. :(

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP