Day 130 - Monday Me

It will be a sad day when she decides she is too cool to hug her mama. Until then, I will cherish each one I can get :O)

Laurie  – (May 11, 2010 at 2:26 AM)  

What a sweetie! Hopefully that day will never come.

Alison  – (May 11, 2010 at 7:21 AM)  

This is so sweet! You should enter it in the i heart faces challenge this week. It's all about celebrating mom.

Claire  – (May 11, 2010 at 10:24 AM)  

they are never too old for a hug for or from MOM, just sometimes they are too old for that hug in public!

Anonymous –   – (May 11, 2010 at 11:12 AM)  

I dont think kate will ever give up on hugging her mom. Maybe in public...but never in private. Once a cuddler always a cuddler. mary o.

grandmabish  – (May 12, 2010 at 6:41 AM)  

My daughters and I are still huggers. One is 39 and the other is 27. I wonder how you ever got such a beautiful shot of yourself with your daughter. It's so sharp and beautiful.

Melissa Weber  – (May 13, 2010 at 4:37 AM)  

Precious. I should set up the tripod and do something like this with Owen. Otherwise I'll never get a pic like this since I'm always behind the camera.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP