Day 131
>> Tuesday, May 11, 2010 –
random
Finally after 6 months I am nesting in our house. (No, I'm not pregnant!) The girls rooms were painted today day. Emma's is "Little Bow Pink" and Kate's is "Touch of Violet" which she is telling everyone one the exact color of her room, instead of saying purple. I also will be making new pillows and curtains for the living room and painting the living room, kitchen, and dining room. I know it is base housing but we will make it as much of a home as possible :O)


Beautiful! TWO rooms!!! Way to go!
Yay!!! We never painted Walker's nursery due to our impending move, and when we got here to Camp Pendleton they told us we're not allowed to paint these houses! =( Oh well, I can understand since we were lucky enough to get into a brand new house... I just have to be a little more creative now! Can't wait to see the finished product... enjoy!!!