Day 132
>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010 –
random
There are days where I don't love living on this island and today was one of them :O) My car has had a mildew smell when it rains but today I found out why. Underneath my stroller was our portable high chair and it was COVERED in mold!!! Yikes!! So gross!! I'm not sure why things won't dry in the back of my car but things get wet and stay wet back there. Now, to figure out how to solve this problem!


OH I can smell mold even when you cant see it. Try to find the leak. There was so much mold in Okinawa, i had laryngitis all the time from it. At least you dont have gecko's running around your car, esp in the dark...that was atrocious! mary o.
That is disgusting!
When my son was serving a 2 year mission in Japan, sometimes they had to scrub down the mold off the walls in an apartment before they could move in. GROSS! Humidity like that freaks me out!
Oh dear God, you weren't kidding.