When Kate first received this Elmo (he sings and dances) over a year ago she was TERRIFIED of it! I found it today in a bin of toys. Now, she likes it (but is still not 100% sure about it) but it turns out now Emma is scared of it. Ha ha!
Ben HATED stuff like that too. Delia is fearless. Ben really hated things that played tinkering music box like music, wierd huh???? Great picture!
Yes, I do the birthday DVD every birthday. I hardly ever print pictures, so I pic my favorites from the year, add songs that make me think of whichever kid, add video clips from the camcorder...that way I have it all in one place. I play it in the background during the party. It is a LOT of work, but I think I'll love having it years down the road. I'm wondering if I can keep this up with baby #3....
Such a nice shot, showing the mood. Your little girls look a lot alike here. My now two year old granddaughter, has always been nuts about the talking, dancing, or singing Elmos. Funny how kids are so different. Funny that both of your girls are intimidated by this little monster. Actually, I don't blame them.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Ben HATED stuff like that too. Delia is fearless. Ben really hated things that played tinkering music box like music, wierd huh???? Great picture!
Yes, I do the birthday DVD every birthday. I hardly ever print pictures, so I pic my favorites from the year, add songs that make me think of whichever kid, add video clips from the camcorder...that way I have it all in one place. I play it in the background during the party. It is a LOT of work, but I think I'll love having it years down the road. I'm wondering if I can keep this up with baby #3....
cant please them all. I am sure kate doesnt care that it frightens emma..mary o.
Goodness. I feel terrible that Elmo is scaring Emma. Thought it would be a fun gift when I bought it. So sorry!
Oh that sad little face is priceless! I got a tickle me Ernie for xmas for the kids one year and they were flat out TERRIFIED of it.
That is such a sweet picture - I love the expressions you captured!!
Such a nice shot, showing the mood. Your little girls look a lot alike here. My now two year old granddaughter, has always been nuts about the talking, dancing, or singing Elmos. Funny how kids are so different. Funny that both of your girls are intimidated by this little monster. Actually, I don't blame them.
what things a big sister will do to maker her little sister cry? mary
Only Elmo can make you laugh AND cry.