Day 134

Tonight we had our Dining Out. It was so fun to get dressed up and have a night with adults :O) I know this picture is very "snap shotty" but it is hard to be artistic at 10:43pm after our dinner. (We ran out of time before it so I made Ian stay in his clothes after we got home for a photo shot :O) The silly pictures will be one family blog later this week.


Janell  – (May 15, 2010 at 3:26 AM)  

Gorgeous! Love the color of the dress!

Megan Donahue –   – (May 15, 2010 at 6:43 AM)  

you both look great! love your dress! =)

Megan  – (May 15, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

Love! the dress. You look fantastic. Ian is spiffy as well :)

Vicki  – (May 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

What a gorgeous couple! Love that dress!

grandmabish  – (May 15, 2010 at 1:57 PM)  

What a cute couple you are, and lady, you look amazing!!

BrittanymSoto  – (May 15, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

You both look great, love the dress! I want to see more pictures, hope you had fun

Anonymous –   – (May 16, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

wow, that is what your dining out outfits are like. Love your dress courtney, bought at BX??? or online? or did you make it. Now where would you go to eat on Okinawa all dressed up. We used to go to a hilton for fine dining? you both look great, mary

Trisha  – (May 16, 2010 at 10:27 AM)  

I am so sad I missed seeing this dress in action! But I do like how the umbrella people look like they are floating around Ian's head.

Courtney  – (May 16, 2010 at 11:03 PM)  

Thanks everyone!! I actually bought the dress at a local Japanese boutique but it is an American dress :O) We had our Dining Out at the NCO club.

Anonymous –   – (May 17, 2010 at 1:07 AM)  

Courtney, I want that dress! :o) It is so lovely and you look absolutely beautiful!!! love, Beth

Rachel Castlen  – (May 17, 2010 at 7:59 AM)  

ooooh! i love the color! just kawa-i :)!

Estee  – (May 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM)  

Ooh! I love your dress. You guys look great. I do miss dining outs.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP