Day 135
>> Saturday, May 15, 2010 –
random
We are in the rainy season here on the island so we have to come up with indoor activities. What is more fun then organizing?? (the sad thing is I'm not kidding...I LOVE organizing :O) We were tackling a hall closet when my husband got side tracked (which happens a lot while we are organizing) and decided he wants to clean out the junk drawer. I ran to the BX and got a nice little organizer :O) Lots done today but we still have a few more little spaces to organize :O)


how long with the junk drawer last. when maureen mccarthy was little and visiting me, she asked where my junk drawers was. I played dumb, junk drawer? she couldnt believe i didnt have a junk drawer and of course i did. She then tried to explain from her 7 year old experiences what a junk drawer was. Family secrets out! Wonder where that term came from ..comehelp organize my files
Feels good, doesn't it? LOVE those scissors!
You are doing what I ought to be doing. I have a junk drawer that I can't even open. Ha ha
I also have boxes of paper stuff to go through. Where does it all come from????