Day 137 - Monday Me

My brother started a small business, Mr. Funglasses. He and a friend paint the 80's style sunglasses to make them "Funglasses". I got mine in the mail a few weeks ago! Aren't they fun! I'm not sure if I'm cool enough to pull them off but I will definitely support my little brother :O) You can check out some of his other designs on Facebook (become a fan!)

BrittanymSoto  – (May 17, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

Haha, love them the red makes your eyes look awesome

grandmabish  – (May 17, 2010 at 4:23 PM)  

This is really cute. I don't know how you manage to get such great photos of yourself.

Laurie  – (May 18, 2010 at 5:30 AM)  

You are funny! I don't know that I'm cool enough to pull those off either. I have been seeing that style back on TV on some of my "I'm too embarrassed to tell you which shows I'm still watching" shows. :)

So glad you joined the workshop! It should be fun! I'm hoping to learn some fun tips. My poor kiddos are all photo'ed out.

Anonymous –   – (May 19, 2010 at 3:09 AM)  

YOu definitely should wear them around. YOu are one cool woman. Just imagine free advertising for your brother. The japanese like unique items. love mary

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP