Day 138

Since I don't have to decorate this house with the idea that we will be selling it (got to love base housing) I decided to step outside my norm and go colorful with the colors :O) I LOVE color but you would never know that when you walk in my house. Well, not anymore!! I have my newly painted walls and the fabric for my new throw pillows and curtains....all I have to do now is make them :O) Looks like a have a project for tomorrow!!

Laurie  – (May 19, 2010 at 3:05 AM)  

Can't wait to see your finished product! I'm would love be crafty, but I don't think I have the patience.

Anonymous –   – (May 19, 2010 at 3:08 AM)  

Courtney, I love your selection of paint color and fabrics. You can always paint over. i love painting rooms. Have to do one bedroom this summer or wait. Is one of these for a quilt too. good luck.

Melissa  – (May 19, 2010 at 4:12 AM)  

Beautiful wall color and I LOVE the fabrics!

Janell  – (May 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

LOOOOVE the colors and fabrics!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP