Day 146
>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010 –
Emma
P.S. I need your help!! I am wanting to get a new lens. What should I get?? It is just to use for taking pictures of the girls but my 50mm is too close up sometimes. Thanks for your help!!!


Sounds like a word to me! And it will explode from there! Girls seem to have the communication thing down! Love the sunglasses!
"Baaa" is definitely a word! Yeah! She has beautiful eyes :). I don't know what lenses you have but the 50mm 1.4 and the 85mm 1.8 are my favorites!!!!
I have a 50mm 1.8. I will have to look into the 85mm 1.8, Shannon Thanks!!
I hear people of all ages say Whoa now more than oh oh. What an adorable little girl. She is definitely talking , courtney. watch out, she has fitzpatrick chatty genes in her blood. mary( the quiet aunt!)
Beautiful picture! Thanks for coming by my site and commenting! As for lenses, are you looking for more of a wide angle? The 85mm will bring you in closer than the 50mm.